Friday, April 7, 2017

HEARD AT DINNER

"Good"

" Very good.  I am most surprised.  I would not have expected it.  From where did you bring the chef?"

"From nowhere.  He lives right here."

"Truly?"  That surprises me even more."

"It's a Jewish neighborhood."

"He is Jewish!"

"No, no!  But if you want good like this go to a Jewish neighborhood.  I mean, where do they go on Christmas? "

" I never heard of this in Iowa."

"You never hear about a lot of things in Iowa.  Great state though.  Great people.  They love me.

"You are full of surprises."

"Yep.  Been that way all my life.  Here, try the Moo Goo Gai Pan.   Melts in your mouth...oh by the way sport, we just blew the crap out of an airport in Syria."

"ARRRGGGGGER,"

It's true a swear it.  I know a guy who knows a guy who talked to a guy who was there...well almost there.  He might have tapped the conversation.  Happens a lot these days.  But you might want to keep in mind the "face" thing.  The Donald just dumped all over Mr. Xi very much in public and no one can tell me it wasn't purposeful.  Then again, the guy is lucky.  He had a dream opportunity and used it to his advantage.  But, and it is a big BUT, how will Xi react?

Anyway, The Donald stunned everybody, the jobs number at 98,000 absolutely stank,  the last two month were revised downward and absolutely no one cared.  Nothing moved...nothing.  So, what me worry?  A georgeous weekend in the Fly Over Zone with T & S's peonies racing skyward, happy as hell like everybody else.  She's happy so I'm happy.  I think.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment