Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Stumped

I have no idea what to write about; there is too much I don't understand.  Oh, I don't mean "understand" understand.  I mean I just don't get it.  For example:

1.  Goldman Sachs is now a retail, deposit taking institution.

2.  The Bank of Japan is investing in equities.

3.  The ECB is investing in corporate debt.

4. Unilever just announced 1.5 billion of new debt, the first 300 million of which with a three year maturity will have a coupon of 0%.

5. S & P down graded Exxon to AA+.  Given the above, who the hell cares.

6.  The Malaysian Development Bank just defaulted  on a couple of billion dollars of debt.

7.  Greece and its creditors are at logger-heads again.

8.  Spain has been operating without a government for 3 months...a good thing?

9.  Apple made less money the past quarter than the previous quarter....

and nobody cares.  I guess I'm nuts.  Trying to make sense of it all and in the meantime trying to figure out how Spurs played themselves out of a possible title yesterday.  Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment