Friday, March 18, 2016

ONE WAY TRAFFIC

The confidence is overwhelming.  It is though the concern that was evident on soe many fronts just a month ago never existed.  As I said, don't step in front of a train, but it is going to be interesting to see how long this lasts.  Hopefully for a long time but we are still vunerable to that Black Swan who in a confused world like the one in which we live can fly in at any time.  But so far, March Madness rules.  Of course for bloggers what does one say; "All Quiet on the Western Front?"  That's a real grabber, but there we are for a while.  Something interesting will come up but probably not for a while as next week is Semana Santa in all of Latin America and most of Western Europe which takes a lot of the players out of play.

There was one massive financial event today:  Middle Tennassee, ranked #15 beat Michigan State, #2, and blew the hell out of everybody's bracket.  I mean there was some serious money lost on Moo U's defeat, but none of mine!  I had, as it is said, a hunch, so I am looking good at least for a day.  Then again, the way I have been predicting things lately I'll probably be toast by Sunday night but for today at least I can bask in glory.  It's warming up, the Dafs are up, the sun is shining and it may not snow again for a long while.  I can deal with that.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment