Thursday, May 18, 2017

BAFFLED

No presence at all that I have some idea what's going on.  No clue.  Mario says Euroland is locked and loaded.  The Fed is dying to raise rates.  Housing is getting hot again. Banks are looking good, job numbers are up and 90% of the talking heads in the equity business are all long.  But the insanity going on in Washington coupled with the seeming lack of any concern in the Congress regarding the two most important pieces of legislation facing it in years is quite astounding to behold.  It just seems to me that this is a really important moment in time with the opportunity to accomplish great things, but if the administration is brought down and legislation stalls...the exact opposite could occur.  I don't know, I just don't know what to write about or even believe for that matter. 

I just wanted to stay in touch.  It feels like this thing is day to day so maybe tomorrow brings something about which I can comment.  Otherwise I might have to get into the political blog business.trust me, not a chance..spoken like a true politician


No comments:

Post a Comment